New Series Starting Sunday, May 31
TheCrossing Church – Where Lives Intersect
“For it is by God’s grace that you have been saved through faith. It is not the result of your own efforts, but God’s gift, so that no one can boast about it. God has made us what we are, and in our union with Christ Jesus he has created us for a life of good deeds, which he has already prepared for us to do.” Eph. 2:8-10 (GNT)
There’s nothing like the feeling of home. The welcoming, comfortable feeling that envelops you as you walk through the front door can ease the stress of the day and allow you to breathe a sigh of relief. At The Crossing we are a family of believers whose lives have intersected. We are there to celebrate the successes, mourn the losses and support each member of the family through the good and the bad. We invite you to join us in greeting current and prospective family members each week. Let’s welcome them home! Be sure to check out the various ministries we have available as well as other ways to get involved.
Our Basic Beliefs
- We are all sinners. Christians are forgiven for their sins.
- Jesus came to Earth as a man and ascended into Heaven.
- Jesus died on the cross for each of us.
- We are saved by grace, not by anything we can do. Accepting Christ into our life is the only way to be saved.
- We are called to be like Christ.
- We are to love others, just as God loves us.
- We share God’s love in a number of ways:We do the work God has planned for us because it pleases God, and what child does not want to please his Dad.
- Accepting others as they are.
- Helping those in need.
- Showing the unsaved the way to salvation.
- Loving the person even though you do not approve of their actions (see first bullet point).